Hotel Management Consultancy
We strive to maximise profits and create asset value for our clients. These objectives are achieved by building value, realising potential and sustaining profitability. Our personalised, hands-on approach to hotel management is crucial to achieving consistent results and increased profitability. We are accountable to you, and success and satisfaction are what matters most to us all.
With a proven record for reviving distressed properties through creative solutions, keeping the momentum going and ensuring the turnaround is not only successful but sustainable.
- Providing hands-on, professional hotel management services
- Delivering a sound and strategic financial performance while improving asset value
- Create a positively-charged work environment where associates can flourish
As a team we are actively involved in the hotel operations ensuring that revenue is maximised, expenses are managed, rate strategies are in place and reviewed and payroll is monitored. As an experienced team of hoteliers with expertise in managing and operating hotels we can supply a range of consultancy and hotel management services including operational support in all disciplines plus strategic development and project management. Our focus is to provide flexible solutions to our clients, whether it be a single unit operation or a long-term management consultancy. We understand that each individual hotel is unique within its’ local market and we aim to meet this need.
General responsibilities include
- Overseeing Hotel operation.
- Human Resource Management
- Establishing prices and terms for hotel services
- Revenue Management
- Sales and business development
- Financial Controls
- Arranging and recommending public relations, advertising, and marketing
- Planning, purchasing, and supervising capital expenditures (e.g. furniture, fixtures, and equipment)
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements and daily reports in conjunctions with property financials
- Procurement, purchasing and control systems
- Analysing, reviewing and auditing any affiliation or brand
- Providing full service outsource for key departments
- Industry bench marking